JV Field Hockey
JV Field Hockey Fall 2020-2021 Summer 2020.
Tuesdays and Thursdays From 7-8:30 am
If you have not been social distancing or if you already have a conditioning routine that works, perhaps it would be better to wait for the next phase. However, if you do join us this week please be ready to follow all restrictions. The more we do this right, the more chance we will get to progress to the next level of practice.
1. Wait outside the gate on the Quincy side of the school that is next to the football locker room. You will not be allowed to join us if you enter on the Stafford side of the stadium.
2. Maintain distance while waiting to be screened. Cones will be placed at designated spots.
3. You will have your temp taken and you will be asked the following: Don't come if the answer will be yes, please.·
· A new fever (100.4°F or higher) or a sense of having a fever? Scan with thermometer.
· A new cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
· New shortness of breath or difficulty breathing that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
· New chills that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
· A new sore throat that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
· New muscle aches (myalgia) that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity (such as physical exercise)?
· A new loss of taste or smell?
· Contact with someone in the past 14 days with suspected or confirmed COVID-19?
· Do you have a mask?
· Do you have at least 32oz of water?
4. DO NOT bring any equipment. No field hockey sticks nor balls will be allowed.
5. Go right to the Turf cone you are assigned.
6. You will be assigned a group for this phase. If you have been socializing with anyone please let me know.
7. Please notify me if you will be attending this week. Email again please:) You will receive an emergency form to complete and return.
8. Parents...please have your child email me so that I have their email address.