Boys Tennis Spring 2018-2019 Tryout Info.
Due to inclement weather, tryouts will now be held 2/25 - 2/27 (MONDAY - WEDNESDAY) from 3:30-5:30 pm (weather permitting)
Hello Generals! Interested boys and girls should report to the Quincy Park Tennis Courts (behind the Central Library at 1021 N Quincy St, Arlington, VA 22201) by 3:30pm. Please arrive earlier, if possible, so we can collect contact information prior to tryouts.
Requirements BEFORE you may tryout/hit a ball:
1. Physical - Completed on or after May 1, 2018. Turn it into the Activities Office BEFORE the first day of tryouts. VHSL Physical Form
2. Health Insurance - ALL student-athletes must have health insurance. Click here for more information on school insurance
3. Signed "Arlington Public Schools Parent Athletic Participation Agreement Form". This must be signed and turned in with the VHSL physical form. Participation Agreement Form
For more information on tryout/participation criteria, please visit the W-L Athletic Clearance website. Paper copies of these forms are available in the Activities Office.
- Please dress appropriately! Athletic clothes and tennis-specific shoes must be worn. Please dress in layers in case of cooler weather.
- Bring a tennis racket and water.
- Boy's and Girl's team tryouts will be conducted together.
Does W-L Tennis have a freshman or JV squad?
NO--but we do have Tennis Team in Training (TTT) for less experienced players. It will be conducted twice a week except for days when we have official matches
We are looking forward to a STELLAR year with you W-L champions!!
All the best--
Coaches Debbie, Sarah & Ward