Please see below for important information pertaining to the week ahead (in order of importance).
1) Game / Practice (on the turf unless otherwise noted) - TIME:
Mon. - 5 - 6:30pm
Tues. - 6:30 - 8pm * Parents Night * Meet the Coaches in the Cafeteria 7 - 8:15pm
Wed. - **Baseline Testing before the game. See below. ** HOME vs. Hayfield (JV- 5:45 | V-7:15) JV- meet in the Locker Room DRESSED by 5PM.
Thurs. - TBD (email to follow up / confirm). Possible Team Pictures (time TBD).
Fri. - 5 - 6:30pm. Possible Team Pictures (time TBD).
A) 40* or Below Rule: It will be cold this week, therefore, if the temperature is 40 degrees or lower, you MUST wear a sweatshirt AND sweatpants.
B) Bring RUNNING SHOES (tennis, basketball / sneakers) EVERY PRACTICE. We will be periodically administering the Running Test. Be prepared!
C) NO SCHOOL (or after-school activities) = No Team Related Activities
2) ** BASELINE TESTING **: RESCHEDULE to March 6th. WEDNESDAY (JV 3:15pm / V- 3:45pm). Room 2010. Meet with the Athletic Trainer so he can administer the Concussion Baseline Test.
3) ORANGE Emergency Contact Cards were distributed last week to all players. They are now PAST DUE. If you and/or your parent have not filled it out, please do ASAP.
4) PARENT'S MEETING: "Meet the Coach Night" Tuesday, March 5th in the Cafeteria. Head Coaches will introduce ourselves and give expectations followed by Q&A. Should last 45min
5) TEAM TRIP (optional) - March 9th, SATURDAY | MEETING LOCATION: W-L Pool | Meeting TIME: 12:00PM
Will include a pre-game talk from Marymount Head Coach, before they play Lebanon Valley at Longbridge Park (Arlington, VA.) on Saturday. Players can carpool as we do not have APS transportation.
6) W-L WEIGHT ROOM HOURS: Every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 3:15 - 4:15PM.